You know, I think [twitter](http://twitter.com/flying_squirrel) has alleviated my desire to do convention liveblogging. Sorry. The Internet connection in the hotel here kind of sucks, which isn’t helping.
I’ve also finally discovered the conditions under which Twitter is really useful:
* SMS updates (just re-enabled in Soviet Canuckistan this week)
* An event where lots of other Twitter users you know are at
* Said users being willing to update with things like “I’m at _____!” so I can find them if I want to.
I’m starting to see the value here…
Some AN bullets:
* Stayed up too late last night trying to find a 24 hour grocery store to stalk up on half-decent breakfast food. There’s gotta be one closer than the Metro at Sheppard and Bathurst.
* I’m having shoe issues, since my shoes died and I haven’t broken new ones in. Gonna see if Vibram Five-fingers will let me stand on concrete all day.
More content gold like this will be posted on Twitter!