I hadn’t really thought about it for a while, but over the last 24 hours I’ve received two separate emails about my Wiki Links WordPress plugin.
Since it’s a holiday and I’m in Belleville, I have a little bit of free time. I fixed a bug that one of the people reported. It wasn’t linking to pages with ampersands. So I fixed that and similar string encoding problems. For example, I can now link to Wikipedia pages with apostrophes (Handy! Like Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog).
Around Christmas, I got an update from a user, Daniel Llewellyn. The patch has been available in the development version and I’ve been using it for months, but since I’ve been distracted by the new job and stuff I didn’t get it into a release. He added pipe (“|”) aliasing functionality like in Wikipedia, and edit links to new pages. That will be in 0.2.
You can get the new version from the official WordPress plug-in site.