…in bullet form, as I am rather tired…
- Got up early to make it out to Gareth David-Lloyd’s guest Q&A. Not that I’m that big on Torchwood, but it’s Doctor Who-related. He was fun, though. Apparently he has a band.
- I went to a bunch of Doctor Who panels throughout the day, most of which were kinda meh. I’ve always been a bit of a solitary fan, and it kinda weirds me out a little that all these other people like my show now too. I’m not sure what to make of them.
- The Doctor Who cosplay group, though, was pretty awesome. I have pictures! I think the fact that someone (a girl, no less!) chose not only to dress up as Colin Baker, but also to make a fantastic coat for it, is just beyond awesome.
- I went to Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens’ reading. A work in progress, and if the book has a title, I got there too late to hear it. It’s all like ancient mysteries and espionage and secret societies, so that was fun.
- Rachel Luttrell was really sweet on stage. I’m kinda sorry I don’t watch her show.
- Terry Farrel was really amusing. She’s retired from acting to raise a family, and she was all “OMG, babies!” I thought it was cute.
- I went to the Constellation Awards (Rick Green hosting!) but skipped the masq.
- There was much hanging out with people, which was of course very good. You know who you are!