I should leave a quick note to acknowledge that yes, the blog is back. I don’t have time right now to write anything more substantial than that. I managed to kill another motherboard. Somehow. I’m a little bit annoyed that this motherboard wasn’t a crappy old one I got for free. It was supposed to be driving my home theatre PC, one I got around to setting that up. I’ll have to somehow work that set-back into the plans.
I mentioned over on my livejournal during the downtime that I have a whole bunch of things queued up to write about. Still haven’t found the time to write about them. But here’s the list anyway:
- My new old stereo (in short, it’s awesome).
- My back (I have a lot of tension, apparently).
- The gym (I’m actually going).
- Mould (My bedroom window got kinda mouldy).
- Home renovation work (I may be getting a little ahead of myself…).
- The Doctor Who RPG (Anybody want to play?).
- Regular gaming (it’s back! And it starts today).
- Another stupid Facebook post (I probably shouldn’t bother).
- My new laptop (I got it! Despite power management weirdness, I’m very happy).
- Torchwood (I should watch the first episode first).
- Nodame Cantibile (really cute anime I started watching).
So yes, I’m back. A real update should happen soon. Ish. Soon-ish. When I have time.